In this blog, we will be discussing about DLT registration online bsnl.
Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India(TRAI) is currently Mandating a Blockchain-based Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) System in 15th February 2020. It helps consumers to eliminate pesky and deceptive calls & SMS. TRAI controlled this DLT method to stop users from Unsolicited Commercial Communication(UCC) following a major variety of cases registered by customers against UCC this past year.
Also Check: Videocon DLT Registration
Enterprise & Sender Id enrollment is compulsory on the DLT platform for those that are using SMS and Voice Services. Post 15th of February 2020, SMS services of just registered entities will be permitted by operators.
BSNL is running a free DLT registration BSNL procedure in their own portal. To complete your enrollment together with BSNL Follow the link:- https://www.ucc-bsnl.co.in/signup/ Then you’ve got to choose your field of performance As Enterprise.
1. Now to look at your business registration validity If you select YES then you need to get into your entity ID.
If you select NO then you’ve got to use your Company PAN No.
2. Sign-up for Company Account.
3. Verify the OTP and click on Verify.
4. Then duly fill all the essential info regarding your business in the particular type and click on Continue.
5. After completing about your business you need to fill in the particulars form Company Owner contact info and click Continue.
6. Click on select upload, and upload Proof of Business Identity and upload the required documents and click Continue.
7. Now upload the correspondence of this consent given below.
8. Now make the payment. After successful payment, your business will get enrolled.
Also Check: What is DLT Registration?
Thank for being so patient, we hope you must have learnt how to do free dlt registration online.
Free Distributed ledger technology (DLT)