In accordance with the most recent TRAI guidelines, each Individual/Business Entity should enrol on a DLT platform to keep on sending SMS to its customers and customers. TRAI has made DLT registration compulsory for each Individual/Business Entity who would like to utilize Bulk SMS Service to speak with their clients.
Check Also: bulk sms service provider in delhi
Follow some of these steps below to Signup for Jio DLT Login:
1. Visit the link: https://trueconnect.jio.com
First, you will need to click on the Register Now button to get register with Jio DLT platform.
2. In the second screen you will be seeing an option called Principal Entity option.
3. If you’re registering the DLT platform for the very first time, then pick No & Fill out the details that are requested.
4. Enter the information as shown in the picture below. Select your Organization Sort from the drop-down listing.
5. Pick the KYC Document Type from the drop-down list and then enter the KYC Document Number.
6. Publish your Jio DLT registration KYC Document and PAN/TAN. Be certain that the file size is significantly less than 5 MB.
7. After uploading Jio DLT registration KYC record and PAN Card. Then put in your email ID, password, phone number and business speech. After giving the information, you will then need to click on the Submit button.
As you click the Submit button, an OTP is going to be sent to a registered phone. Input the OTP obtained to finish the cell number confirmation.
8. As revealed in the picture below, an email will be sent by Jio your Entity registration request was received and is being processed. After submitting a registration request, you have to wait for 2-3 times for its acceptance.
9. As soon as your entity accepted, an email will be sent by Jio as shown in the picture below. You will get your login information and Entity Number in your registered email ID.
10. At this time you may log in and get your JIO DLT account.
11. After logging to Jio DLT, you are going to get the following dashboard webpage.