In accord with the latest TRAI guidelines, every Individual and small businesses rntity should enrol on a DLT platform to continue delivering SMS to their clients and potential customers. TRAI has made DLT registration mandatory for every Individual/Business Entity who’d love to use Bulk SMS Service to communicate with their clientele.
Follow the steps below to Signup in MTNL DLT REGISTRATION:-
1. Visit the link: https://www.ucc-mtnl.in/
Click on the Register Now button to register.
2. Select the Principal Entity option.
3. If you’re registering the DLT platform for the very first time, then pick No & Fill out the details that are requested.
4. Enter the information as shown in the picture below. Select your Organization Form from the drop-down listing
5. Only select the KYC Document Type from the drop-down list and enter the KYC Document Number.
6. Upload your KYC Document and PAN No. and also make sure the file size is less than 5 MB
7. After uploading KYC record and PAN Card. Then put in your email ID, password, phone number and business address. After providing the information, click the Submit button.
8. After completing the above process an email will be sent by MTNL that your Entity registration request has been received and is being processed.
After submitting MTNL DLT registration request, you will need to wait for 2-3 days for its approval.
9. Once your company gets approved, You will get your login information and Entity Number in your registered email ID.
10. At this time you may log in and get your MTNL DLT account.